Monday 17 June 2019

Overcoming Indigenous Exclusion



         we know what we are, but know not what we may be.
      Hamlet Act 4, scene 5


Regular readers of this blog will have noted that I have been somewhat derelict in my duty to deliver regular posts. Part of the reason has been that I have been away overseas for an extended period, and only recently returned. Second, I have been preoccupied with finalising a publication seeking to analyse the drivers of high-level policy failure in the Indigenous domain.

That paper, co-authored with Neil Westbury, and titled ‘Overcoming Indigenous exclusion: very hard, plenty humbug’, has just been published on the CAEPR website (link here).  As the quote above suggests, it both analyses the current state of policy in the Indigenous policy domain, and canvasses future options and opportunities for both policymakers and Indigenous interests.

I now hope to resume more regular posting on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment